In the run up to the EDEN 2015 summer conference with the theme Expanding Learning Scenarios, the organisers are discussing some of the themes of the conference on Twitter using the hashtag #EDENChat. This week, on 22 April at 20.00 CET the focus was on the effectivness of mobile learning. You can find the archive of the discussion on Storify. Here are some of the key questions that were asked:
- Where is mobile learning making the most impact?
- What examples do you have of successful mobile learning?
- What ingredients are necessary for successful mobile learning?
- Are mobile devices better suited to informal learning?
- What can we learn through a mobile that we can’t learn in classrooms?
- Do we need to develop a new pedagogy to embrace mobile learning?