Distance Education and eLearning Associations
- European Distance and E-Learning Network (EDEN)
- African Council for Distance Education (ACDE)
- International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE)
- The London Mobile Learning Group (LMLG)
- Brings together an international, interdisciplinary group of researchers and has developed a theoretical and conceptual framework for mobile learning around the notion of cultural ecology.
- International Association for Mobile Learning (IAMLearn)
- IAMLearn is a membership organization to promote excellence in research, development and application of mobile and contextual learning.
- USAID Mobiles for Education Alliance
- Committed to reducing barriers to access appropriate, scalable, and low-cost mobile technologies to help improve learning outcomes in formal and non-formal education across all levels, especially in low-resource and developing country contexts.
- Community of researchers and practitioners from Australia, Aotearoa and the Pacific who are interested in how mobile technologies can enrich learning in and outside the class.
- ISTE Mobile Learning Network
General Education Associations
- Commonwealth of Learning (COL) – an intergovernmental organisation created by Commonwealth Heads of Government to encourage the development and sharing of open learning/distance education knowledge, resources and technologies.
- UNESCO Education – help build a sustainable world with just societies that value knowledge, promote peace, celebrate diversity and defend human rights, achieved by providing Education for All (EFA).
- Contact North – Ontario Online Learning Portal for Faculty and Instructors.